Faye Pratcam footage

• Topic locked

Pages

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Faye Pratcam footage
#1 Submitted: Fri, 24/08/2012 - 14:39

Back in June we released some footage from the Stainless archive that was for our Kickstarter backers. With another loud fanfare, I can proudly present this footage to everyone!

Edited by: Razor on 30/05/2015 - 11:56 Reason: Locking this thread due to Mr. Deviance repeatedly calling other users paedophiles within it
Warning's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Fri, 24/08/2012 - 15:08

How the times have changed, eh? :P

Ladies, gentlemen and children of all ages, it's time to.....PUNT THE CU:NT!

Engel1916 on Twich, I don't stream but I do appear on the Carma stream chat. I'm the tedious one. ;P

Mother Trucker's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 24/08/2012 - 17:08

What? Are you wasting time publishing a old thing but this time for everyone? There is no justice...

"The mother of all truckers, this little old lady has more than a zimmer frame to defend herself with. It's pensioner payback time..."

Warning's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Fri, 24/08/2012 - 17:53

Mother Trucker wrote:
What? Are you wasting time publishing a old thing but this time for everyone? There is no justice...

It was already posted in June. So they took a few minutes to share something that Carma dedicants might find interesting, who cares? I doubt it'll cause all game development to cease, and, if anything, it's a nice insight into the creation of a feature that helps define Carmageddon.

Engel1916 on Twich, I don't stream but I do appear on the Carma stream chat. I'm the tedious one. ;P

stygimoloch's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 24/08/2012 - 17:57

This being posted doesn't cost you anything. Just because KS backers get something first doesn't mean other people shouldn't get it eventually.

Mother Trucker's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 25/08/2012 - 12:32

It's just a strategy to take much time as possible, the reason of my disagreement...
They filled us of huge and important updates 'til the end of the KS Campaign, after that... What else?
Summer Vacations? Ok...

"The mother of all truckers, this little old lady has more than a zimmer frame to defend herself with. It's pensioner payback time..."

Warning's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Sat, 25/08/2012 - 12:43

Mother Trucker wrote:
It's just a strategy to take much time as possible, the reason of my disagreement...
They filled us of huge and important updates 'til the end of the KS Campaign, after that... What else?
Summer Vacations? Ok...

That's a load of hogwash. One person uploading one video (If it wasn't already hidden on YouTube) is a five minute job at most, that's not going to put a six month dent in game production. They updated so much during Kickstater funding because they had a deadline to meet and needed to boost funds to carry on production. And now they have the money and they've started to crack on with the job so silence is, frankly, golden, because it means they're hard at work.

stygimoloch's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Sat, 25/08/2012 - 12:57

You think they're trying to take as much time as possible? Jesus. The process of game development does that on its own perfectly well, without the developers actively trying to make it take longer.

Think about it this way: every day that Carmageddon isn't released is costing Stainless money. Why would they have some conspiracy to stretch out the development if it's losing them money?

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Sat, 25/08/2012 - 16:58

Moving swiftly along from Mother Truckers trolololing, I'm happy to be able to see this! Sadly my credit card isn't accepted by paypal or kickstarter (one of amazing the perks of living in South Africa ._.) so I wasn't able to contribute, oh well, you guys will still get my money when the game releases :) Faye really did not look 15 then, how many other actors did you guys audition for Die Anna?

Mother Trucker's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 25/08/2012 - 20:23

I don't think that working very hard is a good reason to forget updates... We need a bit more of respect as backers and users, right?

Toshiba-3's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 26/08/2012 - 18:49

Don't always be so pushy and aggressive, MT.
Here it's just our good friend Shane sharing a video with the rest of us.
If you want quality updates, give Stainless enough time to progress on their project :)

It's their job you know, they're making a living out it, so they know what they're doing etc.
Nothing to do with being disrespectful towards backers or anyone, by the way.

... and carmageddon add-ons at road reaction.

• Topic locked

Pages

randomness