You are here

Red Eagle t-shirts - Chrome print?

Star Debut's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Red Eagle t-shirts - Chrome print?
#1 Submitted: Wed, 15/08/2012 - 15:57

I am luckily enough to deliver pizzas and have Steve Miles come in to our Kebab House. *Shhh*. The other day he came into the cafe with the Red Eagle shirt, and OMFG that shirt looks dope with its chrome print. I did ask him if his shirt was just a one-off or this is how all shirts brought are like, I remember him saying they were all like that, but I just wanted to confirm 100% before I buy one. They look dope and driving around doing deliveries in that would ROCK!! =^.^=

The Urban Spaceman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 24/08/2012 - 00:33

Who the fuck is Steve Miles? Anyway, the shirt. I dont actually have a clue if the shirt has Chrome print or not but based on what you've said I would definitely just go ahead a buy one! If you do please post here to confirm lol.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Fri, 24/08/2012 - 07:57

Star Debut wrote:
I am luckily enough to deliver pizzas and have Steve Miles come in to our Kebab House. *Shhh*. The other day he came into the cafe with the Red Eagle shirt, and OMFG that shirt looks dope with its chrome print. I did ask him if his shirt was just a one-off or this is how all shirts brought are like, I remember him saying they were all like that, but I just wanted to confirm 100% before I buy one. They look dope and driving around doing deliveries in that would ROCK!! =^.^=

Yep, the Red Eagle ones are like that!

toxic363's picture
Stainless
Stainless
Submitted: Fri, 24/08/2012 - 08:25

The Urban Spaceman wrote:
Who the fuck is Steve Miles? Anyway, the shirt. I dont actually have a clue if the shirt has Chrome print or not but based on what you've said I would definitely just go ahead a buy one! If you do please post here to confirm lol.

Steve Miles loves them Kebabs ;O)

The Urban Spaceman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Sat, 25/08/2012 - 15:41

Ah! So you provide Stainless with their after pub grub, nice :)

Toxic's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 06/09/2012 - 09:56

Looking above at the usernames, I see one of my minions has escaped and started posting! ;-)

Don't think I haven't seen you 363... I'll be sending the retrieval drone out soon :-P

randomness