You are here

PayPal Backers Badge

Pages

Trent's picture
I was in the War!
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 23/11/2012 - 16:02

Lifell wrote:
Well, still don't have it... checked if my e-mail is the same as my paypal. It is...

Yes you do have it now.

Idricus's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Wed, 28/11/2012 - 11:49

Hallo everybody, I've donate 20$ trought Paypal. How i have to do to get my Carmageddon badge ??
Is it true that i can download Reincarnation beta version on dicember ????
Maybe i'm in wrong.
Thanks Davide from Italy

blackmonk's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Wed, 05/12/2012 - 10:07

Hello,

i have donated with PayPal and now are 2-3 weeks gone, but i can't see the badge Button.
Both Accounts have the same E-Mail Adress.

Greetz,
blackmonk

Idricus's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 08/12/2012 - 06:46

Yesterday i've recived my beckers badge! thanks very much!
Davide

Lifell's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Wed, 19/12/2012 - 09:45

Trent wrote:
Lifell wrote:
Well, still don't have it... checked if my e-mail is the same as my paypal. It is...

Yes you do have it now.

I knew someone was going to say that. I didn't have it when I logged in and replied at that time but than a staff member whispered me and we got it resolved =].

ForeignKid's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Fri, 04/01/2013 - 15:58

Hi!
I want to donate some.. but I live in a lame-ass country from which you cannot register a lame-ass paypal account((..
so I was wondering if theres another way to transfer the goods.. like google wallet .. or buying carma1 from GOG twice..

Ride the bike now!..
..the funk soul brother!!

cmyKILL's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 02/02/2013 - 22:54

Hey there! I pledged via Paypal a couple days ago and want to brag about it :) Thanks.

A sustained static gaze, oblivious to surroundings.
Empty, strained, unmoving eyes; Inverted, paralyzed
A burning mass of emotions denied, enraged by years of silencing.
An accumulation of feelings suppressed, returning to devour.

Musicker's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sat, 09/02/2013 - 04:24

Is there any way to still be able to donate/back the game developement and receive the bonuses, or did I totally miss out by not knowing the kickstarter was going on? I am totally bummed that I missed out.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Tue, 12/02/2013 - 17:11

Musicker wrote:
Is there any way to still be able to donate/back the game developement and receive the bonuses, or did I totally miss out by not knowing the kickstarter was going on? I am totally bummed that I missed out.

We are still accepting PayPal pledges, however we only have the 1 reward tier for a copy of the game on release: http://www.carmageddon.com/paypal-pledges

thatgrrl's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Wed, 13/02/2013 - 22:52

I wanted to join up when it was on Kickstarter but I only had PayPal. I wish the option had been around then. But I did the PayPal now. I still don't understand how the Steam thing works, if I have a full game or whatever. Either way, I'm really looking forward to Carmageddon Reincarnation coming out.

Pages