You are here

PayPal Backers Badge

Pages

seseorang's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 13/10/2012 - 13:11

I just donated. I can provide details as I need the separate e-mail addresses for personal and everything else

Bec's picture
Bec
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 22/10/2012 - 08:43

Just donated. I'm so excited about this. Can't wait for the BETA!!!!!

cr4zyjay's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Mon, 22/10/2012 - 20:07

i am very poor at the moment. i have a very low paid job, and im always heavily overdrawn every month.

but, since you Stainless are a publisher / developer that loves your franchise and you really show your community that you will not dumb your game down and dish it out there for short mass profit like other crap companies do, such as Blizzard, Activision, EA, here - 20 quid, or 20 bucks / dollars donation as a big thank you!

i've been playing Carmageddon since i was 10 years old. it was the first game i played. I was told to play it by my computer classes teacher at school, as part of my studies on how to learn to use a computer. yeah, pretty insane. "here you go kid, go run over people and smash cars to pieces. do it good and i`ll grade you well!"

probably a contributing factor to my character. im crazy.

cheers.

Pazmeister's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 27/10/2012 - 06:54

I paid PayPal 6 days ago when will my backers badge appear?

Original 97 Player (and still own original game in box!!!)
IOS Game Owner
Paypal Backer

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Mon, 29/10/2012 - 11:01

Pazmeister wrote:
I paid PayPal 6 days ago when will my backers badge appear?

The PayPal information has now been updated on the site. As long as your email address for your carmageddon.com account matches your PayPal email address you should see the badge appear when you next login to the site.

Lifell's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 17/11/2012 - 19:10

I still haven't got my paypal badge or any other confirmation e-mail or anything. Is everything going alright or did I miss something? There also wen't something wrong when I backed the RTS Planetary Annihilation, the money is from my bank, my paypal says it got transferred but I still haven't received anything...

cr4zyjay's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sun, 18/11/2012 - 08:53

Lifell wrote:
I still haven't got my paypal badge or any other confirmation e-mail or anything. Is everything going alright or did I miss something? There also wen't something wrong when I backed the RTS Planetary Annihilation, the money is from my bank, my paypal says it got transferred but I still haven't received anything...

adding a badge as a paypal backer is a manual process done by the devs at stainless. They will get round to it soon enough. not only that, paypal transactions take 3-5 working days (monday-friday) to clear into a bank account that you paid. Even if it says transferred and completed on your paypal account does not necessarily mean it has arrived at stainless.

I waited over 1 week for my badge, it will come! :D

Lifell's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sun, 18/11/2012 - 13:49

Well I donated on the 6th of October, that's more than a month ago. So...

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Thu, 22/11/2012 - 10:05

The latest PayPal data has been imported. If your account email on Carmageddon.com is the same as your PayPal email and you logout and log back in again you should get your badge assigned to your account.

Lifell's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 23/11/2012 - 01:05

Well, still don't have it... checked if my e-mail is the same as my paypal. It is...

Pages

randomness