You are here

PayPal Backers Badge

Pages

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
PayPal Backers Badge
#1 Submitted: Wed, 01/08/2012 - 10:59

We have now added the facility for PayPal Backers to have a badge displayed next to their profile, just like the Kickstarter backers.

Your Carmageddon.com email must match the email you used for PayPal otherwise we cannot match the two up. The badge will be automatically assigned to you once you login - if you are already logged in, log out and log back in again. You should get a notification bar pop-up once its been assigned to you.

*EDIT*
Please be aware that this is once again a manual process due to some required changes on the Backer site so if your still not seeing your badge please PM me and I'll correct this for you.

Edited by: shane on 28/01/2014 - 09:02
Bartjaah's picture
Norman E. Carnage
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 20/09/2012 - 16:23

I backed $20,- last tuesday morning through paypal. I never got my badge. The e-mail matches the one of my paypal.

Bart.

JuggNuttz's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 20/09/2012 - 19:32

it takes some time, even with my verified account, took over a week for it all to clear over to the UK, and then it was a few days for the badge to show up. patience grasshopper, it will come. ;-)

wwnphd?

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Fri, 21/09/2012 - 08:21

Bartjaah wrote:
I backed $20,- last tuesday morning through paypal. I never got my badge. The e-mail matches the one of my paypal.

Bart.

I've just checked and you should get your PayPal badge when you next login. If you are already logged in, please log out and log back in again and you should see the notification that it's been applied to your account.

Bartjaah's picture
Norman E. Carnage
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Mon, 24/09/2012 - 08:27

Thank you very much!

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Mon, 24/09/2012 - 15:15

Bartjaah wrote:
Thank you very much!

No problem! We've now hit over $10k in PayPal pledges making our overall total so far $635,321!

Revan's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 29/09/2012 - 06:29

I just donated 20 usd with paypal, with the same email i later used to create my account, how much time til i get my badge?? lol i want to be sure that my name will appear in the game..

Chaz GELF's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Tue, 02/10/2012 - 22:07

Oh, whoops! I used a different email address with my account when I registered it. I changed it to the same email address as my Paypal email address now, so hopefully I'll still get my badge and name in the credits!

Lifell's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 11/10/2012 - 09:04

I also changed my e-mail quickly after I donated. Hope it can also still be put on this account. Also, I want to say I'm so excited about the new Carmageddon, simply CAN'T wait. I know you will do a good job!

Good luck!

Tony_GPR's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 12/10/2012 - 00:35

I donated 20$ with paypal but I forgot to add my email in the "Add special instructions to the seller" section. It was a requirement to add the email? If so, you can confirm that I have donated? And anyway, I will receive the paypal baker badge?

gasdog's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 13/10/2012 - 03:47

im sure it takes a moment for it to take effect so i'm not to worried i backed $35

Pages