You are here

Report your tiny issues here

Pages

Espyo's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Fri, 31/08/2012 - 10:11

The Urban Spaceman wrote:
Another minor annoyance. I've just double posted for the second time. Could you allow us to delete our own posts? If not I will speak to a mod about getting it deleted no worries.

Heck, you edit your double posts saying they're double posts. That makes the job of finding them and deleting them so much easier. I could almost say it feels good to delete your double posts, just because you actually care about them.
I personally browse the forum everyday (disclaimer: this didn't apply the last week; vacation), so the next time your Android (?) goofs, edit the post with something a bit flashy, like "-----double post-----". We (or at least I know I will) will be able to notice it quickly, and then it'll be gone in two clicks.

The reason why it's a bad idea to let people delete their posts is because it can seriously break the thread. Classic example.

Anyway, an issue of my own: there seem to be a lot of threads complaining about this, or that. I think we should create a sticky explaining why updates don't show up that often, but I don't know if everyone would agree.

I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a fangame engine for Pikmin games.

stygimoloch's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 31/08/2012 - 10:22

Espyo wrote:
Anyway, an issue of my own: there seem to be a lot of threads complaining about this, or that. I think we should create a sticky explaining why updates don't show up that often, but I don't know if everyone would agree.

Yeah, I think a lot of us are sick of those new topics demanding updates. I'm trying to explain shit to the people complaining but with every post my patience is going down a little further...

LordToastALot's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 03/09/2012 - 21:25
  • Maybe it's just me
  • Having these silly problems but
  • Whenever I make a list
  • I can't do a line break properly afterwards:

See what I mean?

Bet that hurt!

The Urban Spaceman's picture
Piledriver
Submitted: Tue, 04/09/2012 - 02:19

Your comments have been noted, thanks Espyo.

Also I have literally just this second spotted that there are now plenty of lines for me to work with in the text input box on my phone. SO much easier to type on my phone now :)

Cheers Shane, you may not have said a word but you still fulfilled my request.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Tue, 04/09/2012 - 08:06

Cheers Shane, you may not have said a word but you still fulfilled my request.

Ninja updates :)

I'll also take a look at the spacing underneath lists as well.

Espyo's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Sat, 15/09/2012 - 18:29

On the Topics with new and updated posts page, if a new topic is created, it's marked as new, sure. But if you press the button to read all new posts on that topic, it'll start from the first reply (i.e. the second post, the one after the OP's). Shouldn't it start with the OP's post?

I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a fangame engine for Pikmin games.

The Urban Spaceman's picture
Piledriver
Submitted: Sun, 16/09/2012 - 21:51

Im not sure that you are but if your talking about what I think your talking about I actually find that quite handy. For example the fan game topic in the fan art section. I was 30+ posts behind in a topic with over 25 pages but that new posts link took me straight to the last post I had read.

On a completely seperate subject, Shane have you done something with our sigs? Its just before it would only show my sig correctly on the PC but not my phone. On my phone it would appear really low res making it almost unreadable, now its perfect, looks much better :)

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Mon, 17/09/2012 - 07:49

On a completely seperate subject, Shane have you done something with our sigs? Its just before it would only show my sig correctly on the PC but not my phone. On my phone it would appear really low res making it almost unreadable, now its perfect, looks much better :)

Not touched anything with regards to Signatures, but if it's looking like it should then that's a good thing!

hammr25's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 28/09/2012 - 14:48

Adding an ignore feature would be nice.

Toshiba-3's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 28/09/2012 - 16:07

ooh haha that does sound good!
I second that!
:)

... and carmageddon add-ons at road reaction.

Pages

randomness