You are here

Report your tiny issues here

Pages

Kyphros's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Mon, 13/08/2012 - 16:21

shane wrote:
Once you have viewed a thread, the 'View X new' should not be visible. If your seeing it still after viewing the topic, this is generally caused by your browser caching the site, or by hitting the 'Forward' and 'Back' buttons in your browser.

No, it's not visible, that's the problem.
I wish for that button to become "View Last Post" and never disappear. Is that possible?

Csuklyas's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Thu, 16/08/2012 - 09:11

Hi i find a mistake on the main page

stygimoloch's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Thu, 16/08/2012 - 22:02

Csuklyas wrote:
Hi i find a mistake on the main page

You don't remember the Spat Pack? It didn't add much content, but the peds never looked more dapper.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Thu, 16/08/2012 - 22:26

Spat pack is no more, and 'The Splat Pack' is back in it's place!

Too-DAMN-Much's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 19/08/2012 - 18:22

spoiler tags with a little + button to expand them, also may be a good idea to add a similar "code" tag for when the bug hunt begins, i also agree the view new posts button should stay visible all the time.

"if he smiles, start running"

"keep asking stupid questions"

trolling is apparently anytime your opinion is different than mine, i'll also accuse you of baiting if you refuse to change your opinion by force.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Wed, 22/08/2012 - 09:08

Too-DAMN-Much wrote:
spoiler tags with a little + button to expand them, also may be a good idea to add a similar "code" tag for when the bug hunt begins, i also agree the view new posts button should stay visible all the time.

I've now added in spoiler tags

Spoiler:
This bit of text should work as a spoiler
Too-DAMN-Much's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 22/08/2012 - 22:45

awesome, shane you and the rest of the web team are one in a million, keep up the good work!

"if he smiles, start running"

"keep asking stupid questions"

trolling is apparently anytime your opinion is different than mine, i'll also accuse you of baiting if you refuse to change your opinion by force.

The Urban Spaceman's picture
Piledriver
Submitted: Wed, 22/08/2012 - 23:57

I second that :)

Anyway, Shane I have a request to make. About 90% of my posts here are made using my Galaxy Nexus phone & the text input box is only 5 lines deep. Typing anything more than a brief message can be headache inducing. Is there any chance you could make the default depth bigger? No worries if not, I'll live!

The Urban Spaceman's picture
Piledriver
Submitted: Thu, 23/08/2012 - 22:24

Another minor annoyance. I've just double posted for the second time. Could you allow us to delete our own posts? If not I will speak to a mod about getting it deleted no worries.

Jon Dumpster's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Tue, 28/08/2012 - 11:47

Is there some kind of lag or maintenance going on, or do some things just take some time? The site will not let me change my avatar at the moment... Anyone else with this really minor issue?

Pages

randomness