You are here

Report your tiny issues here

Pages

Espyo's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Report your tiny issues here
#1 Submitted: Thu, 26/07/2012 - 11:46

For those very little things that don't warrant their own topic.
Anyway, with the new forum design, I find the "URL" and "Text" fields on the "Insert/edit link" feature to look... really weird when the mouse hovers them. They change from a smooth light blue to a jarring near-black.

I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a fangame engine for Pikmin games.

Toxic's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 27/07/2012 - 11:19

I have a tiny issue :-P

blehz's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 27/07/2012 - 17:50

Toxic wrote:

I'd call that big issues :-P

I was wondering if there could be a subscribe/unsubscribe button for your own posts on the thread view itself.
Now you have to edit your post to disable it.
And could there be also some default options for subscriptions? (default thread and reply subscribe options)

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Fri, 27/07/2012 - 17:53

blehz wrote:
Toxic wrote:

I was wondering if there could be a subscribe/unsubscribe button for your own posts on the thread view itself.
And could there be also some default options for subscriptions? (default thread and reply subscribe options)

There is a tab within your account settings which enables you to manage your subscriptions and also see a list of threads you are currently subscribed to, as well setting options to auto subscribe to your own posts etc. To get to it, click on the 'My Account' option at the very top of the site, and then click on the 'Subscriptions' tab.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Fri, 27/07/2012 - 18:46

Espyo wrote:
Anyway, with the new forum design, I find the "URL" and "Text" fields on the "Insert/edit link" feature to look... really weird when the mouse hovers them. They change from a smooth light blue to a jarring near-black.

Just noticed this myself as well - it's not intended to look like that so I'll get it updated asap!

blehz's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 28/07/2012 - 18:14

shane wrote:
blehz wrote:
Toxic wrote:

There is a tab within your account settings which enables you to manage your subscriptions and also see a list of threads you are currently subscribed to, as well setting options to auto subscribe to your own posts etc. To get to it, click on the 'My Account' option at the very top of the site, and then click on the 'Subscriptions' tab.

Yeah I can see it now. It's well hidden under "Settings" :-)
I would expect it on the top, next to "Overview | Pages/Threads".

Thanks for the help Shane.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Fri, 10/08/2012 - 10:45

Espyo wrote:

This has now been fixed

Kyphros's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 10/08/2012 - 11:15

You can't go directly to the last post of a thread when you've already seen it through the "View X new" button.

Espyo's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Sun, 12/08/2012 - 00:56

I suppose that on one hand, this is mildly important, but on the other, not so much.
It's impossible to preview when creating a new topic (or editing the first post on a topic). What if someone wants to check if their post is all right before starting a brand new topic?

I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a fangame engine for Pikmin games.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Mon, 13/08/2012 - 15:53

Espyo wrote:
I suppose that on one hand, this is mildly important, but on the other, not so much.
It's impossible to preview when creating a new topic (or editing the first post on a topic). What if someone wants to check if their post is all right before starting a brand new topic?

The ability to preview when creating topics has now been re-instated. Please let me know if you experience any issues when using this.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Mon, 13/08/2012 - 15:55

Kyphros wrote:
You can't go directly to the last post of a thread when you've already seen it through the "View X new" button.

Once you have viewed a thread, the 'View X new' should not be visible. If your seeing it still after viewing the topic, this is generally caused by your browser caching the site, or by hitting the 'Forward' and 'Back' buttons in your browser.

Pages