Pages

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Sat, 11/08/2012 - 19:43

I would have most likely forgotten to do a drawing if it wasn't for you :P

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Sat, 11/08/2012 - 21:30

Testing the dirt map and also seeing if there are any uv issues, so far so good, making real progress :D

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Thu, 16/08/2012 - 20:00

I thought this was quite funny, don't ask me why, I'm sure Max wouldn't be pleased with such disgraceful early work pics being publicly displayed. Anyway tonight I started on the face so stuff is being done ^_^

stygimoloch's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Thu, 16/08/2012 - 21:58

This is looking great :D

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Thu, 16/08/2012 - 22:07

Thanks man! I wonder how others see Max and whether they will be upset with me making him red, with no eyebrows or eyelashes. That reference image is staring down into my soul T_T

lemonrev's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 17/08/2012 - 00:28

i think the color of max being red is suitable because of the games main theme and thats making plenty of blood. but i think what you have done with the face so far well can only tell once its animated.

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Fri, 17/08/2012 - 08:56

I'm not planning on animating it, however it is going to be suitable for animation if I decided to do so later :)

Mad Mike's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 17/08/2012 - 09:35

Haven't been here in a while hehe

Looking pretty good! the body certainly is coming along on the towmeister, when you're done mapping it I'd be happy to paint up a grubby version texture for ya if you want. Interior looks pretty good too, only suggestion would be to have the metal bulkheads showing on the floor & inside roof lining with no carpet, since it is a rustic style of vehicle it may be an idea.

One man... Alone... Wrecking opponents in the Automobile he loves
Twitter Manifestation, Mods for Max Damage

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Fri, 17/08/2012 - 10:19

Thanks again Mike, seeing as I haven't yet textured the interior I'll look into your suggestion :) might reduce the poly count as well by removing those interior details :P

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Sat, 18/08/2012 - 22:09

I has more work to show :) Still have to do a lot more tweaking and some detail sculpting, just need to get used to zbrush first it feels a bit alien coming from Maya, anyway, Max Damage progress :)

I know all you Carma fans ever wanted was to see his ass :P

Pages

randomness