deadsheep's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Tue, 24/07/2012 - 02:29

that Stacked Deck... give us more angles! :O

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Tue, 24/07/2012 - 08:46

Once I finish the towmeister (for which I'm trying different a lighting setup) I'll give you more angles :) Although I will warn you there isn't that much to see, it's a very simple car xD

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Fri, 10/08/2012 - 20:17

Bump :P

Hmm I really have't been too active on this thread which is hopefully going to turn around soon. I've been really busy with college as well as modeling Max (trying to get his face just right is taking a long time) and seeing as I've never modeled a human before this it's taking a while to get used to all the technical bits like the organic topology. Anyhow, I'm still alive and about to finish up the UV's on the improved and not so new Towmeister. I've added some more detailing and re topoed the mesh as well as reducing the render time poly count to about a tenth of what it was before :O Depending on how C:R will be set up I will be able to do some further reduction and get it into the game (by the looks of thing the Big Dump is returning but who knows if pitbull will be the driver again so porting this model might not be necessary we'll see xD)

Some screens for fun ^_^

Bullbar upgrade?

In the rear with the gear

Rollcage, I figured even pit bull needs some safety, plus rollcages are badass xD

Quick dash screen

Last but not least xD

I know I haven't shown any progress on the Max Damage model (his face really looks wrong at the moment so I wont :P) but do you guys think I should model Pitbull as well? :)

Jgallstar1's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 10/08/2012 - 21:40

Oh my god that looks way too good. Seriously, that looks too good. I love the idea of eventually racing the version that was in the cutscene, it looks racey as hell!

Fantastic work! :D

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Fri, 10/08/2012 - 22:13

Thanks a lot :D I will definitely convert it to C:R once we know how to mod it ^_^

lemonrev's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 11/08/2012 - 04:21

I love the render work btw, the god idear is a good one, im thinking off the top of my head here but can we have it hanging from the hook ? at the back of the crain ?. Maybe a little sick but woulld totally be a carmageddon car then :). One thread with all the artwork is beter for all of us that have seen the pics and those that havent yet there all awsume in there own way so keep up the good work. and dont over work your self since your still doing school.

But good work regardless keep it up :)

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Sat, 11/08/2012 - 09:55

I'm not sure I understand what you want hanging from the hook? a corpse? :P Thanks a lot for the encouragement! :)

lemonrev's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 11/08/2012 - 10:50

bloodstability yea the dog you want to draw the corpse of the dog but hey you know this is carma afterall a little corpse would be almost worth it wont it ?

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Sat, 11/08/2012 - 11:26

I would definitely be worth it, but not for the towmeister, I think of pitbull as someone that doesn't get along with people so he turns to animals, and I doubt he would kill his dog ;)

Deadhart's picture
Piledriver
Submitted: Sat, 11/08/2012 - 19:07

Bloodstability wrote:

LMAO, LILY FTW

Pages