You are here

In- game credits

Pages

Nisei's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 159
In- game credits
#1 Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 12:49

So, is there really going to be a list with 15,000+ names of all the kickstarters in the game?
I'm really curious how they're going to do that.

Toxic's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 1024
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 12:54

Nisei wrote:
So, is there really going to be a list with 15,000+ names of all the kickstarters in the game?
I'm really curious how they're going to do that.

They'll probably type them in :-P

Mintydog's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 232
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 12:57

It will take from now till release day to put them all in

My Carmageddon 1 tribute video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Ro3cEmaUs
My Carmageddon II tribute video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIRcz8X_HZo
My Carmageddon Reincarnation video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV0xgzYhMAQ

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Posts: 2764
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 13:01

I doubt they will be putting all 15 thousand names into the actual game credits, perhaps they will feature the people with larger donations (2000+ or something) the rest will probably be mentioned on the website.

Toxic's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 1024
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 13:02

Mintydog wrote:
It will take from now till release day to put them all in

How long does it take you to type?! :-P
Have you heard of copy and paste? It's a popular thing with the hip kids these days ;-)

Fuel's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 614
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 13:04

Bloodstability wrote:
I doubt they will be putting all 15 thousand names into the actual game credits, perhaps they will feature the people with larger donations (2000+ or something) the rest will probably be mentioned on the website.

The $15 pledge reward desciption..

Quote:
MEMBER (THROBBING): You'll get the released game, to download from Steam. You'll receive sexy exclusive wallpaper in a range of resolutions to suit all your digital devices. Finally, you'll be credited in the game as a Carmageddon Kickstarter!

So yeah, it'll be a looooooong credit sequence! Anyone who pledged less than $15 will be mentioned on the website apparently.
I'd imagine they can get a list of all the backers from kickstarter and just paste it in.

Mintydog's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 232
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 13:11

Toxic wrote:
Mintydog wrote:
It will take from now till release day to put them all in

How long does it take you to type?! :-P
Have you heard of copy and paste? It's a popular thing with the hip kids these days ;-)

Yeah no shit.

My Carmageddon 1 tribute video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Ro3cEmaUs
My Carmageddon II tribute video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIRcz8X_HZo
My Carmageddon Reincarnation video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV0xgzYhMAQ

Toxic's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 1024
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 13:20

Mintydog wrote:
Toxic wrote:
Mintydog wrote:
It will take from now till release day to put them all in

How long does it take you to type?! :-P
Have you heard of copy and paste? It's a popular thing with the hip kids these days ;-)

Yeah no shit.

Honest! I've even used it myself once or twice, it was exhilarating :-D

Mintydog's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 232
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 13:21

Toxic wrote:
Mintydog wrote:
Toxic wrote:
Mintydog wrote:
It will take from now till release day to put them all in

How long does it take you to type?! :-P
Have you heard of copy and paste? It's a popular thing with the hip kids these days ;-)

Yeah no shit.

Honest! I've even used it myself once or twice, it was exhilarating :-D

Does Nobby know about this elusive feature? it could save him loads of time!

My Carmageddon 1 tribute video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Ro3cEmaUs
My Carmageddon II tribute video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIRcz8X_HZo
My Carmageddon Reincarnation video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV0xgzYhMAQ

hammr25's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 265
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 14:03

All they have to do is have a Kickstarter section in the menu that a person can select if they want to see all the names. That way they're not all in the end credits but still there.

Toxic's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 1024
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 14:08

Mintydog wrote:
Toxic wrote:
Mintydog wrote:
Toxic wrote:
Mintydog wrote:
It will take from now till release day to put them all in

How long does it take you to type?! :-P
Have you heard of copy and paste? It's a popular thing with the hip kids these days ;-)

Yeah no shit.

Honest! I've even used it myself once or twice, it was exhilarating :-D

Does Nobby know about this elusive feature? it could save him loads of time!

It depends if he's been hanging out in the cool joints, where all the hep cats are (and not the hump cats!)

Pages

randomness