You are here

Competition: Eagle me an Eagle out of an Eagle

  • Topic locked

Pages

Toxic's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 1024
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 09:24

Simista wrote:
I think Razor needs help. :)

I'm sure he can manage to make an Eagle out of a turd without any assistance :-P

caliebre's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 3
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 10:17

Razor wrote:
Gonna create my own version of the Eagle 4 when I next need to take a shit.

Maybe THIS will help you.

: Ernesto, from Kickstarter :

iggii's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 70
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 11:15

You really made my day guys! Nasty! I just ate my lunch, so when reading this stuff Im suggesting new idea - Who pukes better eagle....

Simista's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Posts: 201
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 11:48

Lol... if he did need help are you offering your services? :) ...Two guys one eagle.

Keep Calm and Draw Cocks

Fireman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 673
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 14:21

I have the most perfect idea for this.

If only I weren't lazy.

TurboDonkey007's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 280
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 14:21

Simista wrote:
Lol... if he did need help are you offering your services? :) ...Two guys one eagle.

Oh dear, mental images, not good.

meh

Toxic's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 1024
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 14:28

TurboDonkey007 wrote:
Simista wrote:
Lol... if he did need help are you offering your services? :) ...Two guys one eagle.

Oh dear, mental images, not good.

Wait till you see the video!

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Posts: 2764
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 15:42

Toxic wrote:
TurboDonkey007 wrote:
Simista wrote:
Lol... if he did need help are you offering your services? :) ...Two guys one eagle.

Oh dear, mental images, not good.

Wait till you see the video!

The one with the girls or the eagles? :o

Toxic's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 1024
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 17:39

Bloodstability wrote:
Toxic wrote:
TurboDonkey007 wrote:
Simista wrote:
Lol... if he did need help are you offering your services? :) ...Two guys one eagle.

Oh dear, mental images, not good.

Wait till you see the video!

The one with the girls or the eagles? :o

Both! :-P

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Posts: 2764
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 20:31

Toxic wrote:
Bloodstability wrote:
Toxic wrote:
TurboDonkey007 wrote:
Simista wrote:
Lol... if he did need help are you offering your services? :) ...Two guys one eagle.

Oh dear, mental images, not good.

Wait till you see the video!

The one with the girls or the eagles? :o

Both! :-P

Dear god B-|

  • Topic locked

Pages

randomness