You are here

Car request.

Pages

Toshiba-3's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 07/06/2012 - 21:37

Adonael, if you can give the car in a format I can open in MAX, I'm willing to put it in Carmageddon 1.
Not sure about Carmageddon 2 as it wouldn't look that good in there.

[edit] ah silly me, psx only. Well textures at least. Remodelling the thing should only take 5min.
[edit] no! apparently existed for PC too?!

... and carmageddon add-ons at road reaction.

Adonael's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 04:57

Yeah its on PC as well, but I can't find a PC copy on anywhere besides Ebay. I did rip the textures. They're a mess though. If you don't mind waiting awhile I can grab the PC version next pay check. I need to replace my PS Copy anyway.

I don't promote piracy. As I don't believe it's politically correct to "obtain" something for "free" that someone put blood sweat and tears into, but in the case of this old, abandoned title, No it's not on TPB. The PC version isn't anywhere except Ebay.

I know buying from other people isn't exactly like buying from a company, but when it comes to these old games I'd rather have the physical thing than the digital one.

Fireman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 13:07

Adonael wrote:
I don't promote piracy. As I don't believe it's politically correct to "obtain" something for "free" that someone put blood sweat and tears into, but in the case of this old, abandoned title, No it's not on TPB. The PC version isn't anywhere except Ebay.

I know buying from other people isn't exactly like buying from a company, but when it comes to these old games I'd rather have the physical thing than the digital one.

Unfortunately these physical copies can cost up to $50, which I'm not going to pay for a 15 year old game.

It's why I don't have a physical copy of Millenium Racer.

Adonael's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 08/06/2012 - 14:29

Crime killer wasn't really that popular. Most I see it go for is 5 bucks. So it's no real biggy.

Here's the textures for the car Toshiba-3, Hopefully you can do something with this mess.

That was the best rip I could get of the textures. For some reason, on the third row, the first and last two are white, yet they come out blue.

If you just want to wait until I have a PC version, thats fine too.

Toshiba-3's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 09/06/2012 - 17:32

No worry, I got the PC version.

... and carmageddon add-ons at road reaction.

Adonael's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 10/06/2012 - 04:14

Cool. Can't wait to see it.

Pages

randomness