Competition: KICK ME

• Topic locked

Pages

Simista's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Competition: KICK ME
#1 Submitted: Wed, 09/05/2012 - 09:54

Hey Carma-chameleons!

With all this Kickstarter activity going on I thought it'd be really cool to do a related competition at the same time! :D Having thought about what the competition should be I decided to make it a more generic comp that doesn't necessary require you to do a piece of art work, video, or revolve around crazy ideas involving dead animals! Instead, I want you to say (in 15 words or less) why you think Kickstarter is the perfect fit for Carmageddon!

Post your answers in this KICK ME competition forum!

The winner as usual will be the one that makes us laugh the most, or rub our chins with a thoughtful, "hmm…"!

So, Let's talk prizes! 1st prize is a choice of any three t-shirts from the new Carmageddon store! :D , 2nd prize is any 2 t-shirts and 3rd price that's right you guessed it 1 t-shirt of your choice!

We may use your words for advertising, to help spread the word of Carmageddon on Kickstarter! Or we may run them through a bad translation website and use them to insult the indigenous inhabitants of a small island in the South Pacific.

Good luck!
Sim xxx

How to enter
To enter this competition simply post your entry into the KICK ME forum
The winning entries will be announced on the forum after the competition closing date, and the competition winners will be contacted via private message for their full name and details to receive their prizes.
Competition Rules
Terms & Conditions for "Kick Me" Competition.
ELIGIBILITY: This competition is open to any person who is 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Stainless Games or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees' families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners. And pets).
No purchase needed for entry. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Stainless Games reserve the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or even if they deem the entrant to be a bit funny looking
TIMING: This competition runs from 12.00:01am GMT on 9th May 2012. The closing date of this competition is 11.59:59pm GMT on 31st May 2012.
USE OF DATA: Personal data which you provide when you enter this competition will not be used for future Stainless Games marketing activity.
SELECTION OF WINNERS: The winner will be notified by email by 1st June 2012. The winner may be required to become involved in further publicity or advertising.
PRIZE: The First Prize winner will have a choice of Three t-shirts from the Carmageddon.com store, 2nd place will have a choice of two t-shirts from the Carmageddon.com store and 3rd prize will have a choice of any t-shirt from the Carmageddon.com store. Prizes as stated and non-transferrable. No cash or other alternatives available. Stainless reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The prizes will be sent as soon as possible after the winner has picked their preferred t-shirt/ t-shirts.
WINNERS LIST: The winner consents to their forum user name being made publicly available. The winners' names will be available for a period of 2 months after the closing date by email request.
OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this competition or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Stainless Games' decision shall be final. Stainless Games reserve the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this competition at any time without notice.
Promoter: Stainless Games Ltd, 130-132 High Street, Newport, Isle of Wight, UK, PO30 1TP.

Edited by: Simista on 07/06/2012 - 15:18

Keep Calm and Draw Cocks

Espyo's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Wed, 09/05/2012 - 11:35

Hmm... Let me give it a go.
"Old Maxie wants to return, but his dormant heart needs to be kick started first."
Because of all that cyborg discussion thing.

I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a fangame engine for Pikmin games.

Deadhart's picture
Piledriver
Submitted: Wed, 09/05/2012 - 11:43

Multiple entries you say? Alright then, I'm adding two three more entries to my post, so I'm posting three four in total.

1. "I don't want to be crass, but Kickstarter will surely help us kick some ass."

2. "Kickstart our carnage, or your ass gets kicked back to the dark age."

3. "Help us fund Carmageddon, or the world will face the armageddon!"

4. "I was in the war, I need some money, so gimme me moar!"

Razor's picture
Piledriver
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModeratorCompetition Winner
Submitted: Wed, 09/05/2012 - 15:50

"in 15 words or less why you think Kickstarter is the perfect fit for Carmageddon!"

15 words, ezpz.

To those who are about to die, we salute you!

Can't get any better than that.

For all of my Carmageddon stuff visit my site @ http://r.carmajunkies.com
Visit my retro gaming website @ www.retrogameshelf.com

Psyrgery's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 09/05/2012 - 20:15

Kickstarter is good, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

Max is back. Let there be blood and motor oil

Danqazmlp's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 09/05/2012 - 22:36

'Kickstarter, allowing cows, sheep, penguins and people to be bumper food since 2012'

jdayke's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 09/05/2012 - 23:11

Those pleased pedestrians needs another kick on their Carma!
Does your Carma survive another kick?

MajorKoopa's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Wed, 09/05/2012 - 23:39

…often imitated, never recreated, back in black for your ped soul. Max wants your money.

Luckz's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 10/05/2012 - 00:54

Crowd funding = creative control = drive over pedestrians, not infuriating publisher execs.

FozzieOscar's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 10/05/2012 - 03:56

I took the liberty of putting the competition announcement and rules through a translator and converting it into Japanese and then back again about 10 times:

It's Carma, but chameleon Hey yo!

At the same time as I related, I considered to be competition for it is the activity of the kick starter, and this was all happening to me, it is really cool! : It is so, we should be a dead animals in the idea was crazy about you in particular, if I do not need in the order in which your artwork, video, or you will take into account some of DI When you run you will need, but I do not need. Morning with the generic drug, there is no competition, could not be determined more! Instead, (in 15 words or less) I want to say why you believe my kick starter Kamagedon perfect it you!

It has been posted to this forum for your answer, let it kick my competition.

The winner has been rubbed his chin thoughtfully as usual with people of our ... "" Well it, it is when it is in most cases, please use the laugh!

Let's talk a prize! Grand Prize is in the selection of T-shirt from one of the 3 Kamagedon new store! Award: Second, the T-shirt of one of the 2 2 D, any of the three, but the price of your favorite T-shirt, you must be a correct guess it is!

We need to use the words of your ad, you will be able to use to help spread the word on the kick starter and Kamagedon! We have been you, when you run them through the Web site of insult to the people of the indigenous people of a small island in the South Pacific, but may be able to use them for bad translation.

Good luck!
Sim XXX

How to Enter
In order to kick the ME forum, you will need to post an entry to enter this competition only.
Entry, through the private message, the deadline for the competition, won the forum after the winner of the competition will be announced at a depth of information, we have eaten devil of them, the full name of your own, you to receive the prize but will be contacted. Later.
Competition rules
From the viewpoint of competition of the "kick me".
Eligibility: This contest is open to all persons 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. In addition, the employees of its affiliated companies and subsidiaries, for these employees, and stainless steel pet game is defined as follows, are as follows: instead. Parents of our advertising partners, have children, brothers and sisters (living and promoting a member of the family of a spouse of the target) some.
To purchase, you must that the entry does not not exist. The entry, you agree to these terms and conditions of full and unconditional. They are If we were reserves the right to disqualify people who are in violation of these Terms and Conditions, I think, small game interesting, and the participants, I am looking for a stainless steel or
Morning Timing: May 9, 2012, this competition will run from GMT 12.00:01. 2012 11.59:59 PM GMT, close the date of this tournament on May 31.
Use of data: you when you enter this competition, personal data you provide, you can use the game of stainless steel must be used in future marketing activities can not be.
Selection of the winner: The winner is then, is June 1, 2012 you will be notified by e-mail. To win, you may need to be involved in further publicity or advertising.
Award-winning three Grand Prix Carmageddon.com Carmageddon.com T-shirt shop shop, there are two t-shirts from among the choices of location choice of have one of the options from the second and third prize. Carmageddon.com shirt T-shirt from the store. The transfer has been described as a prize. Available in cash, or it is not the other way. Stainless steel spare the city reserves, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. This award, he is, after I chose the T-shirt / T-shirt has become the winner, it is the priority of a thing to be sent as soon as possible.
Name the user forum of its own to make it available to the public consent of the winners: the winners list. The name of the winner, by e-mail request of two months, will be available after the balance sheet date.
However, the conclusion about the competition that do not support it has, whether to avoid or these Terms of Use: None. If you have a controversy over it, the decision of stainless steel, it must be the last game of it. Stainless game, you have withdrawn, modified, or the right to change this competition at any time, will be canceled without notice.
Promoter: Newport 132 High Street 1TP 130 stainless game company, Isle of Wight, England, PO30 Island

The whole concept of "secret identity" is lost on Bruce Wayne, isn't it? He spends his whole time telling people he is the "god-damned Batman"... ... What do you mean it doesn't work that way?!

woojas's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Thu, 10/05/2012 - 07:48

"With Kickstarter - Carmageddon gonna kick oponents ass"

• Topic locked

Pages

randomness