You are here

About the Ts

Pages

loopingz's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
About the Ts
#1 Submitted: Thu, 26/04/2012 - 12:58

Hey guys you made some badass looking Tshirts. Anyway I would be much more willing to get some if they had some print in the back or in the arms for long sleeve.
Some racing stripes going all along, or tyre rubber would also kick ass.

Edited by: loopingz on 26/04/2012 - 12:59
panic's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Mon, 30/04/2012 - 08:29

Yea i agree on the arm print & print on the back.

Why no 'i was in the war' hoodie?

nobby's picture
Stainless
Stainless
Submitted: Tue, 01/05/2012 - 11:29

Hi guys,
Thanks for your suggestions. We're currently working on some additional t-shirts and other products. We're somewhat limited by Spreadshirt in what areas can be printed on, and the size of the print areas. Obviously we can also add print to the back of the shirts, but this adds to the cost of the item. However, we'll look into it as we expand the range.

We are going to be adding long-sleeve and hoodie options in for some designs, and also some new items such as laptop, netbook and iPad sleeves, courier and shoulder bags, and baseball caps. All coming soon. Being a small team with a lot of dev work on our plates, we have to fit this stuff in around our main task - making a game for ya!

I was in the war.

loopingz's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 02/05/2012 - 08:09

I understand it is more expansive. But in my case I have a shitload of TShirts. And now I only buy TShirts if they really kick ass, obviously something that looks better and cheap ironing.

Anyway, I have no issue at all if you focus on the game!

Ouroboros Omega's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sun, 06/05/2012 - 18:33

Had an idea for a t-shirt and/or bumpersticker that says "Bend over and take it like a ped..." with a picture of a Carma car charging a ped who is tying their shoe or something (maybe make the car that appears on the product the choice of the customer?)
This is probably a terrible idea but I thought that Id ask what others think and then find out if its a bad idea or not.

Ware wa meshia nari!

Dave3d's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 05/06/2012 - 09:21

I would like to be able to order Tall T-shirts.
Or, even 3XL.
Or, 3XLTall (this would be best for me: 6 foot 4 inches, 215 pounds, I need a BIG Tee, lol).

Warning's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Tue, 05/06/2012 - 10:03

I'd love a black zip up hoodie with the Carma Reincarnation text on the front and a joke version of one of those 'How's my driving?' stickers on the back. Give people something to really be offended by as you walk away from the accident you just caused.

Ladies, gentlemen and children of all ages, it's time to.....PUNT THE CU:NT!

Engel1916 on Twich, I don't stream but I do appear on the Carma stream chat. I'm the tedious one. ;P

The Urban Spaceman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Thu, 03/01/2013 - 00:04

I love the Carma themed how's my driving idea. I'd get a shirt or hoody with that design for sure.

Anyway I just wanted to give feedback on the so many peds shirt mum got me for Christmas (thanks Amazon wish list... and mum!)

I was expecting a Carma logo on the back just like my splatter bonus shirt so I'm really disappointed that it's plain. It looks like a knock off or at best that I had it printed myself. Please reconsider putting the logo on the back nobby. I would much prefer (my mum) to pay more & get a decent looking product!

Another thing that's just dawned on me. The splatter shirt fits me really well but the peds shirt is all baggy even though they are both small. Obviously this is because of the supply change & there's probably nothing you can do about it but I thought I'd put it out there anyway.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Fri, 04/01/2013 - 14:39

The Urban Spaceman wrote:
I love the Carma themed how's my driving idea. I'd get a shirt or hoody with that design for sure.

Anyway I just wanted to give feedback on the so many peds shirt mum got me for Christmas (thanks Amazon wish list... and mum!)

I was expecting a Carma logo on the back just like my splatter bonus shirt so I'm really disappointed that it's plain. It looks like a knock off or at best that I had it printed myself. Please reconsider putting the logo on the back nobby. I would much prefer (my mum) to pay more & get a decent looking product!

Another thing that's just dawned on me. The splatter shirt fits me really well but the peds shirt is all baggy even though they are both small. Obviously this is because of the supply change & there's probably nothing you can do about it but I thought I'd put it out there anyway.

I'll see if we can get the Carmageddon logo added to the backs of the shirts for future buyers.

With regards to the size, yeah - the problem with different suppliers and also different shirt manufacturers. Trying to find out what dimensions the old shirts were to compare but no luck finding them so far!

The Urban Spaceman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 04/01/2013 - 17:09

Thanks Shane. Appreciate that. I will actually buy a second peds shirt if the logo is added. If you want I could attempt to measure my 2 shirts? Wouldn't be 100% accurate but maybe still helpful.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Fri, 04/01/2013 - 17:26

The Urban Spaceman wrote:
Thanks Shane. Appreciate that. I will actually buy a second peds shirt if the logo is added. If you want I could attempt to measure my 2 shirts? Wouldn't be 100% accurate but maybe still helpful.

No worries - I've found them now. Looking at their size guide, it appears there is a much bigger difference between the two different small t-shirts than there is for the other sizes (an old small was 17.5" wide, new ones are 20.5").

Pages

randomness