favorite vehicle

Pages

Legomeaker101's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 18/05/2016 - 22:19

Alextsk I don't think you understand, I was talking to fatcat:

FatCat wrote:
Legomeaker101 wrote:
that would be cool but didn't agent orange die in splat pack?

If there is a continuity in C:MD, the fact that only a few Splat Pack cars and maps are intermingling (And even a few C2 cars) must mean that C:R takes place after C1 but before Splat Pack. KVN toucan hasnt become Batmad yet and Degoreun isnt being driven by Russ T or Metal Mikey. So if Agent Orange dies in Splat Pack, that means that he's still alive in the C:MD universe!

if cars aren't meant to crash why do they have air bags?

FatCat's picture
I was in the War!
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Wed, 18/05/2016 - 22:25

4. Agent Apple: It's not the same person, but as a rule of thumb for pop culture, all G-men must look the same.

I like your Apples & Oranges pun, Lego. =D

Deadhart's picture
Piledriver
Submitted: Wed, 18/05/2016 - 23:34

FatCat wrote:
Oh no, i can only vote for one? I like so many of them in their own unique ways! =D

I voted leadpumper, But aaaaalso, I noticed recently that Gravedrinker became a stainless artist, and at the same tiiime, look at what he posted on his twitter just a few weeks ago.

COULD IT BE?

AN EARLY SECRET LOOK AT LEADPUMPER FOR C:MD?! :O

I say Blood Riviera. You see when this Chevy Impala and a Buick Riviera love each other very much, they get used as a reference by the game artist who draws a new Blood Riviera when he splices their features together becaus that's how this stuff usually works, doesn't it?

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Thu, 19/05/2016 - 14:06

no lead bumper is definetly something more like this

As Alex said... Lincoln 77

ggj's picture
ggj
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Tue, 25/10/2016 - 20:20

My favorite vehicle from Carmageddon 1 has always been the Caddy Fat Cat. It's fast, heavy, has good offense and it's very wide and long so you can easily take out groups of pedestrians. The Electric Blue is also a favorite but it's not stealworthy in the original game. I drove it a lot on the iOS version though and I love it but it's not good for ramming other cars.

In Carmageddon 2 I mostly drove the Eagle 3, Plow Mk.2 or Blood Riviera. I never really played Carmageddon 3: TDR 2000 because it was too much for our pc at the time lol. But I think I would've driven the SXE Black Hatch as soon as possible.

Pages

randomness