You are here

[BACKERS] Kickstarter Rewards Shipment

Pages

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Posts: 1275
[BACKERS] Kickstarter Rewards Shipment
#1 Submitted: Mon, 19/05/2014 - 14:51

Hey Carmafans!

We are currently in the process of getting the first batch of Kickstarter physical rewards out to Backers. To help you identify what tiers have been sent out this thread will be updated with the latest tier to be shipped. Please keep an eye on this thread for changes.

For digital reward backers our friends over at Humble Bundle have provided reward pages to access your digital rewards and Steam keys as well as any gift keys you're entitled to. If you don't already have access to your Humble page please use the The Humble Key Resender found on the following link and enter your email address you submitted in your survey information for your digital goods to be sent to: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/keyresender

Physical Reward Tiers sent:

  • $45 POSTCARDS FROM THE (NEAR) FUTURE
  • $50 CUSTOMIZATRON
  • $75 SHIRT HAPPENS
  • $100 4-WAY ACTION
  • $100 POSTER PAINTER

Next Tier sending out:

  • $150 KICK IN THE BOX
  • $150 STICKY MESS
  • $150 BEEN THERE DONE THAT
  • $150 Double Eagle!!
Edited by: shane on 08/08/2014 - 16:02
fifteentypesofgoat's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 12
Submitted: Tue, 03/06/2014 - 17:49

I moved house after the 18th of April, and I can't change my address on the backers page. What should I do?

RagingR2's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 27
Submitted: Sun, 22/06/2014 - 09:36

When were those post cards sent? According to my overview on the backer site, the post cards should have been sent to me, but I can't see when the status was changed to "green" (fulfilled).
As of today, june 22nd, I haven't received anything.
If these physical goodies are sent from England, I'm guessing it shouldn't take much more than a few days (a week tops) before they arrive on an adress in the Netherlands, right?

EDIT: The same goes for the T-shirt from the $75 tier. Well, with the difference that in my backer overview, that reward is still "white" (not fullfilled), when you guys posted above on june 10th that this reward has been fullfilled (for everyone?). When can I expect the T-shirt to be sent out to me, and how long will that take?

Thanks and greetings.

Edited by: RagingR2 on Sun, 22/06/2014 - 09:40
Errol's picture
Piledriver
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Posts: 962
Submitted: Sun, 22/06/2014 - 11:53

They're shipping all items for a given tier at once. You won't receive postcards and then later a tshirt and then later some more stuff.

If you backed for one of the crossed out tiers you should have all your stuff. If you backed for a tier not yet listed then they haven't shipped anything yet.

:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
Making C:R mods happen since '14!

RagingR2's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 27
Submitted: Sun, 22/06/2014 - 18:22

Errol wrote:
They're shipping all items for a given tier at once. You won't receive postcards and then later a tshirt and then later some more stuff.

If you backed for one of the crossed out tiers you should have all your stuff. If you backed for a tier not yet listed then they haven't shipped anything yet.

That does sound logical, yes.
But even though I have a higher tier that is isn't listed here yet, in my reward overview the postcards are marked as green ("fulfilled"). So a) I don't know when they sent them and when I should expect them and b) apparently they are not sending all of my physical goodies at the same time.

Edited by: RagingR2 on Sun, 22/06/2014 - 18:24
Errol's picture
Piledriver
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Posts: 962
Submitted: Sun, 22/06/2014 - 21:17

Or c) your reward overview is wrong and they haven't dispatched anything to you yet.

My overview is also incorrectly states the 4 postcards have been fulfilled.

Edited by: Errol on Sun, 22/06/2014 - 21:22

:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
Making C:R mods happen since '14!

RagingR2's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 27
Submitted: Mon, 23/06/2014 - 08:48

Errol wrote:
My overview is also incorrectly states the 4 postcards have been fulfilled.

Ah, so at least I'm not the only one.
I have full confidence in the guys at Stainless that this will all be solved sooner or later. Still, it would be nice if Shane or someone else could respond.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Posts: 1275
Submitted: Mon, 23/06/2014 - 08:59

Hey guys,

Yes, the Backer site does incorrectly display which tiers have been sent - when we tick which rewards have been sent unfortunately it ticks it for all. Please refer to this thread for which reward levels we have sent out.

RagingR2's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 27
Submitted: Mon, 23/06/2014 - 09:12

shane wrote:
Hey guys,

Yes, the Backer site does incorrectly display which tiers have been sent - when we tick which rewards have been sent unfortunately it ticks it for all. Please refer to this thread for which reward levels we have sent out.

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I'll just try to relax now and be (im)patiently looking forward to all my goodies. ;)

Just a suggestion, maybe post a reclaimer under the reward overview on the backer site? Or just remove it and replace it with what you just said, with a link to this topic.
Because I'm sure sooner or later this is gonna generate the same question from other people.

Greetings and keep up the good work @ Stainless. I think your no-nonsense approach to both making the game and communicating with fans is really cool; I appreciate your quick reply here.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Posts: 1275
Submitted: Mon, 23/06/2014 - 09:28

RagingR2 wrote:
shane wrote:
Hey guys,

Yes, the Backer site does incorrectly display which tiers have been sent - when we tick which rewards have been sent unfortunately it ticks it for all. Please refer to this thread for which reward levels we have sent out.

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I'll just try to relax now and be (im)patiently looking forward to all my goodies. ;)

Just a suggestion, maybe post a reclaimer under the reward overview on the backer site? Or just remove it and replace it with what you just said, with a link to this topic.
Because I'm sure sooner or later this is gonna generate the same question from other people.

Greetings and keep up the good work @ Stainless. I think your no-nonsense approach to both making the game and communicating with fans is really cool; I appreciate your quick reply here.

We'll look at making the Backer site much clearer as to which rewards have been shipped.

shimmy's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 7
Submitted: Sun, 06/07/2014 - 18:15

I didn't get anything till now :(

"In this era of peace, where weapons are a forgotten problem of the past, mankind has only one option - to defend society as we know it IN CARS."

"Carmageddon is our only hope."

Pages